Saturday, June 13, 2009

Mmmm....

Just got back from dinner - it was delicious, just as I expected! I had the "dinner size" house salad with shrimp on top and ate every bite! This place gives you like 10 shrimp too, which makes for a very happy Erin.

Another exciting event today... I ordered some Naturally Nutty nut butters online!! I've been wanting to try these forever and finally ordered them! I got the Vanilla Almond Butter, Vanilla Peanut Butter, and White Chocolate Coconut Peanut Butter! YUM! Have any of you tried the Naturally Nutty brand? What did you think of them?



See you all tomorrow!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Erin! Thanks so much for introducing yourself + leaving such a nice comment on my blog :) I'm looking forward to reading about you and your adventures! Love the blog name--Berries are my fave fruit.

    I'm sure you'll be pleased with Naturally Nutty--their products are delicious.

    Have a great evening <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. if only you knew how many jars I owned of nut butters...I have sadly not had any of these yet because I have about 14 jars to get through of: Pb and Co., Maranatha, Naturally More, Skippy, Nutella and Smuckers LOL

    p.s thanks for reading and your comments...I try and comment but work keeps me away from my computer...I do read though!

    xoxo
    lo

    ReplyDelete